Monday, March 30, 2009

How cigarette affect your body

Posted by Stop Smoking Aids at 1:45 AM


Short term

It will mix up the fluids in your brain
It will make your skin tougher and not as soft.
Stains your teeth makes your skin dryl
Makes your hair and clothes smel
• You won't be able to run as fast or as far.
Can affect your sports performance -
• It will crease your lips from pursing them around the cigarette.
Causes wrinkles earlier in life
Smoking gives you bad breath


Long Term
Lung Cancer
Bladder Cancer Infertility in men and women
Mouth Cancer
Stomach Ulcers
Smoking can cause Coronary Heart Disease
Emphysema
Throat Cancer


What a fantastic effect. If I were you, I wouldn't do that. Cause the effect is too dangerous. I don't wanna pay my hospital fee in my future. So, Stop smoking means love your body.

0 comments on "How cigarette affect your body"

Post a Comment

 

Stop Smoking Aids Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez